EARLY BIRD TICKETS OUT NOW!
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇
The most anticipated food festival of the year is just around the corner. Taste of Hong Kong presented by HSBC is back, and is bigger, better and more action-packed than ever for its fourth edition.
Taste of Hong Kong
A 75% new line-up of the city’s most notable restaurants promises to satiate even the most ravenous gourmand’s palette.
We are proud to announce this year’s hottest participating restaurants:
– Boundary pushing, eco-conscious John Anthony
– Authentic Jiangnan cuisine from Old Bailey 奧卑利
– Unique Nordic contemporary dining with The Flying Elk Hong Kong
– Traditional, unfussy Greek at Artemis & Apollo
– Award-winning Hoi King Heen by InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong
– Bia Hoi inspired Chôm Chôm
– Delectable Middle Eastern FRANCIS
– Sausage Commitment by OKRA Hong Kong
– Modern Japanese HAKU
– Down-to-earth Italian pasta from Pici Hong Kong
– Internationally acclaimed Izakaya-styled Zuma Hong Kong
…and more to be announced!
What to Expect:
– Create your dream tasting menu with one off festival exclusives
– Foodie attractions & array of speciality crafted beverages
– Artisan producers offering up festival exclusives at the Gourmet Market
– Live music setting the electric atmosphere under the city skyline, keeping you moving with every scrumptious bite!
– Grammers get ready to #TASTEOFHK with stunning gifts and prizes up for grabs!
New Attractions of 2019:
– Stella Artois hosting their World Draught Master Competition. (Friday evening only)
– Sub-Zero and Wolf HK China taking over our Taste Theatre getting up close and personal with our famed international and local chefs as they show off their cooking techniques!
– The Sound Stage bringing the best beats & live bands in town!
– Nespresso will be waking everyone up with their perfectly brewed coffee.
– Miller Harris Perfumer London perfumery, launching for the first time in HK – we will be testing your taste buds paired with their luxe fragrance range.
– Vamp up your Family Day out hosted by Whizpa, keeping kids entertained while parents & friends feast and un-Wine. (Available Sat & Sun daytime only, Kids under 12 years go free!)
It does not end here, more attractions to be announced…
Sign up to our Newsletter
Be the first to hear our latest news, special offers and tips for foodie things to do.
Visited 50 times, 2 Visits today