It is impossible for startups to understand and know how to solve all difficulties they encounter. Mentor clinics are 1 on 1 high level interactions between mentors and entrepreneurs, with topics that focus on: Business Model design, HR, Legal, Fundraising, Supply chain, etc.. The Mentor clinics aim to provide a private, interactive session for mentors to share their experience and advise startups, in their areas of expertise.
Topic: Accounting and Tax Filling
The beginning of the year is a critical time for companies, especially startups to plan their yearly finances. In this mentoring session you will get access to an extremely experienced CPA and be able to ask all your critical accounting, tax and finance questions. Use this session to get your finances organized in 2018.
Timeslot (1) 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Timeslot (2) 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
Timeslot (3) 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm
Timeslot (4) 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm
Criteria of applicant:
– Open to public, but startups will get priority.
– Applicants will need to fill in an application form after choosing the session on the registration page.
– For people who register early online, fee will be only HKD 200 / session.
– For walk-in, fee will be HKD 250 / session and only be accepted when the session is not booked.
– Mentee will be expected to give feedback after the sessions
For more detail, please check What is Mentor Clinic below:
About the Mentor:
Tony Yeung, Senior client manager of FastLanePro
Tony is a senior client manager of FastLanePro, an accounting and corporate services division of FastLane Capital Limited. He graduated from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and is a fellow member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He is hands-on and down to earth to resolve clients accounting, auditing and tax questions across a variety of industries in Hong Kong.
Visited 27 times, 1 Visit today